toutes les infos sur la team gso! Index du Forum toutes les infos sur la team gso!
Forum officiel de la team GsO

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

meant seeing his name in countless trade rum

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet toutes les infos sur la team gso! Index du Forum -> toutes les infos sur la team gso! -> toutes les infos sur la team gso!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Sam 22 Sep - 01:56 (2018) Sujet du message: meant seeing his name in countless trade rum Répondre en citant

CHICAGO -- The Chicago White Sox placed third baseman Conor Gillaspie on the 15-day disabled list due to a left hand contusion and added right-handed pitcher Hector Noesi to the roster on Saturday. Gillaspie is on the disabled list retroactive to Tuesday. He is batting .302 with 12 RBIs in 16 games. The White Sox claimed Noesi off waivers from the Texas Rangers on Friday. He is 0-1 with a 14.21 ERA in 6 1-3 innings this season with the Rangers and Seattle Mariners. Noesi began the season with the Mariners before he was traded to the Rangers on April 12 in exchange for cash considerations. He threw 4 1-3 scoreless innings in two games before he allowed seven runs in an inning against the White Sox on April 20 and was designated for assignment on Tuesday. Custom Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys . Bayern winger Franck Ribery marked his league return after recovering from a cracked rib by scoring two goals and setting up two more as the league leaders inflicted the heaviest home defeat on Bremen in the Bundesliga. Mason Rudolph Steelers Jersey .twitter.com/xBTpoAKLJk — Daryl Zerr (@darylzerr) May 29, 2014 @BarDown I give to you the @SquirrelsNCHL aka the Fighting Squirels. http://www.steelersrookiestore.com/Steelers-Jon-Bostic-Jersey/ . -- Center Max Unger and tight end Zach Miller are both probable for the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday against the New York Giants and Percy Harvins recovery continues to be slow. Joe Haden Steelers Jersey . "You hate when they score," he said with some distaste at the thought. "You take pride in it. Chukwuma Okorafor Steelers Jersey .Y. - Major League Soccer is prepared to start its season this weekend even if there isnt a labour deal with its referees and other on-field officials.LOS ANGELES, Calif. - Pau Gasol was only back in town for two days and one emotional game at Staples Center. He still cherished the chance to reconnect with Los Angeles, where he won two NBA titles with the Lakers and created a legacy that will endure beyond his basketball career.So many memories. So many battles, Gasol said. So many moments that I have lived and experienced. Itll be nice to play in front of Laker fans and have a great game, and try to focus on it and be thankful for everything that I experienced here.And though he only had one night off in L.A., Gasol also couldnt miss a chance to do some good.Thats why the Chicago Bulls 7-foot star sat on a chair Wednesday night in the cafeteria at Theodore Roosevelt High School in the Boyle Heights neighbourhood of Los Angeles, speaking in Spanish to about 150 students and parents gathered to hear his thoughts on health and nutrition.Although Gasol has moved to the Midwest to pursue another ring, his Gasol Foundation continues to do important community work in this heavily Latino area southeast of downtown Los Angeles. After his speech, he raffled off two books of his photography and a basketball before posing for photos with just about everybody in attendance.My commitment with children and infants and their future, its key — not just for now, but for the rest of our lives, said Gasol, who fronts the foundation along with his All-Star brother, Marc. Were trying to build a foundation that does great work, that benefits children and their families who didnt have the opportunities that we did growing up.Gasol got another warm reception Thursday night before the Bulls faced the Lakers, who handed out gold T-shirts reading Thanks Pau to every fan, with a list of his accomplishments on the back. Gasol, who shook hands with familiar ushers and attendants throughout the building, got a standing ovation in warmups and another long ovation after a pregame tribute video.Gasol walked to centre court and acknowledged the cheers with a wave of his arms.I was just overwhelmed, he said. I didnt know exactly quite what to expect, so it was emotional. You always welcome that kind of appreciation and support and love, so Im thankful to the fans that I played in front of for so many years.Gasol also got a pregame visit from Kobe Bryant, his longtime friend and teammate who just had surgery on his torn right rotator cuff Wednesday. Theyve been in regular contact since Gasol left town.It was an incredible gesture on his part to want to come and say hello so that we could see each other, Gasol said. It was an unexpected gift.The BBulls lost a double-overtime thriller to the lowly Lakers.dddddddddddd Gasol forced the first overtime with a tip-in basket, leaning over Robert Sacre with 11 seconds left in regulation.Still, the 34-year-old Gasol has been revitalized in Chicago, earning an All-Star berth and playing some of his best basketball in the past half-decade.I thought it was the right move to make at the time, and were in a great situation, Gasol said. Im playing at a high level. Im motivated, Im energized and Im excited about what Im doing again, so its perfect for me.Although he walked away from another deal with the Lakers last summer, he misses Los Angeles weather and culture along with his innumerable friends.He doesnt miss receiving a large part of the blame for the Lakers gradual slide from championship contention to utter ineptitude over the past four years — a burden that meant seeing his name in countless trade rumours and subjecting him to vicious online criticism from the type of entitled fans created by championship success.Obviously, it affected me, said Gasol, who would have been traded to Houston in December 2011 in a deal for Chris Paul before the NBA voided it.I dealt with it the best way I could, Gasol added. I gave everything I had, but obviously you have in the back of your mind that you could be gone at any time. That can happen to anyone, but mine seemed to be in the paper and in the press continuously, multiple times, pretty much the last three years I was here.In Chicago, Gasol can focus on whats important to him — his sport and his off-the-court interests, which range from charity work to photography to the performing arts. He doesnt have to hear from friends about where he might be headed next, or log on to Twitter to find the insult-laden hashtag IdtradeGasolfor.Its a nice, rewarding feeling, Gasol said. Its a factor that people have overlooked as far as my performance is now, and how Ive been playing, and what it has been for the last couple of years, also. Just the fact of just focusing on the game and giving my best.Gasol expects hell always have ties to Los Angeles, and the Barcelona native anticipated that warm reception from Lakers fans when he hit the court. Although some Lakers fans blamed Gasol, many more appreciated his talents and attitude along with his remarkable devotion to his community, wherever it may be.For me, its like coming back home, Gasol said. A lot of memories, a lot of experiences come back to me. Unfortunately its a short visit, but it will be nice to play at Staples. Weird that it will be in a different uniform. Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 22 Sep - 01:56 (2018) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet toutes les infos sur la team gso! Index du Forum -> toutes les infos sur la team gso! -> toutes les infos sur la team gso! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation