toutes les infos sur la team gso! Index du Forum toutes les infos sur la team gso!
Forum officiel de la team GsO

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

yards on 21 carries for the Bombers.

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet toutes les infos sur la team gso! Index du Forum -> toutes les infos sur la team gso! -> toutes les infos sur la team gso!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Sam 22 Sep - 01:57 (2018) Sujet du message: yards on 21 carries for the Bombers. Répondre en citant

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Teemu Selanne followed Paul Kariyas instructions and got dirty to end his 19-game goal drought. Even with help from the Finnish Flash, the Anaheim Ducks still needed a late goal from their top line to hold off the last-place Edmonton Oilers. Dustin Penner scored the tiebreaking goal with 3:17 to play, Ryan Getzlaf extended his points streak to 14 games, and the Pacific Division-leading Ducks beat Edmonton 3-2 on Sunday night for their fifth straight victory. Selanne hadnt scored a goal since Oct. 20, matching the longest gap of his two-decade NHL career, and had no points in his last 16 games. The 43-year-old forward finally picked up his 679th career goal in front of Ilya Bryzgalov on a setup from Mathieu Perreault, adding to the 11th-best total in NHL history. Selanne recently got a text from Kariya, his longtime Anaheim teammate, telling him to get into "the dirty areas" on the ice. "He said, Just go to the net, and good things happen," Selanne said. "Ive been waiting a long time. Obviously, its a big relief. Its a little easier because were winning. Ive had some good chances lately, and it didnt go in. Hopefully, this is going to be a good confidence boost for myself." Jonas Hiller made 23 saves to help the Ducks improve to 13-0-2 at Honda Center. Corey Perrys seven-game goal streak ended, but his linemates connected for the deciding score in the Ducks 15th win in their last 17 meetings with Edmonton. Nick Bonino also scored as the Ducks shook off early rust in their return from three days off to complete a three-game homestand. Anaheim is the only NHL team without a regulation loss at home, extending the second-longest such streak to open a season in the shootout era. "We played a lot more desperate after they tied it up," Penner said. "Our line wasnt very good all game, but sometimes you need those breaks. ... We havent had a lot of home games, so we put a lot of emphasis on them." Penner beat Bryzgalov with a wrist shot from the circle after a setup from Getzlaf, who has scored in each of his last 16 games. The Anaheim captains streak only counts as 14 games because of an injury absence. Sam Gagner scored the tying goal with 9:34 to play for the Oilers, who have lost three straight. Ryan Nugent-Hopkins also scored, and Bryzgalov stopped 31 shots. "I wish I could find something in our game that was deficient, but we played strong," Edmonton coach Dallas Eakins said. "I cant find a whole lot wrong with our game there. I thought, to a man, our guys played excellent. Its a game of mistakes, but I thought our mistakes tonight were honest ones, so its hard to place blame. It was one of those nights where you thought you might at least get a point, if not both." Edmontons Corey Potter got a major and a game misconduct for checking Bonino from behind in the second period, sending the Anaheim centre face-first into the boards. Bonino wasnt hurt, and the Ducks did nothing with the ensuing five-minute power play. Selannes goal put Anaheim in control until Gagner took advantage of a mix-up near the Ducks blue line and broke past rookie defenceman Hampus Lindholm, beating Hiller with a wobbly backhand for just his fourth goal of the season. "I thought we were in a good spot (after that goal) because we were playing well, but weve got to figure out a way to close that game out," Gagner said. "Were not happy. I mean, youve got to find a way to at least get it to overtime. We played a solid game." The injury-plagued Ducks finally got some good news before the game, welcoming back defenceman Francois Beauchemin and Perreault. Beauchemin was a plus-15 before missing the last 10 games with an upper-body injury, while Perreault missed four games with a lower-body injury. NOTES: Edmonton RW Ales Hemsky sat out for the first time this season with sore ribs. ... Anaheim fans repeatedly booed Edmonton D Justin Schultz, who refused to sign with the Ducks and ducked out of his connection to them through the draft last year, using a college loophole to become a free agent. ... Anaheim is the only NHL team with three five-game winning streaks this season. Robin Ventura Jersey . It led to his downfall on Tuesday. The Major League Soccer club fired Rennie after a second straight up-and-down season that saw the Whitecaps start strong before limping across the finish line. Jose Abreu Jersey . Then he got back at the team that released him five days before the start of last season, hitting a tiebreaking double in the ninth inning of the first game at Fenway Park since Boston won the World Series last October. http://www.whitesoxteamshop.com/White-Sox-Luis-Aparicio-Kids-Jersey/ . The 21-year-old Canadian earned a spot in his third career ATP final on Saturday thanks to his first Top 10 victory of the new tennis season, a 6-4, 6-4 win over world no. 10 Nicolas Almagro of Spain. Ron Santo Jersey . Andrew Luck couldnt believe his ears. Colts fans couldnt believe the scoreboard, and the Kansas City Chiefs couldnt believe their incredibly bad luck. Carlos Rodon Jersey . "Im very pleased to be able to add a quarterback with Adrians experience and skill set," Calgary head coach and general manager John Hufnagel said in a statement. WINNIPEG -- They put points on the board, now the Winnipeg Blue Bombers have to put fans back in the seats as they opened the CFL season with a convincing 45-21 win over the Toronto Argonauts Thursday night. It was a welcome change from the past couple of seasons as they dominated the Argos on both sides of the ball, although coach Mike OShea said they made enough mistakes to show more work needs to be done. Drew Willys debut as Winnipegs starting quarterback was nothing short of stunning for fans who have known little but disappointment the last two seasons. He threw four touchdown passes. "He just ran a good game. The No. 1 thing quarterbacks have to do, what theyre in charge of, is winning," said OShea. "He went out there and he helped win the game for us." OShea said it probably surprised some people. Willy had started only four games and won just one as a backup in Saskatchewan for the last two seasons. But the players, including Willy, said they werent surprised. The team has changed a lot from the one that went 3-15 last season. "I kind of thought I could do it but Im a confident guy," said Willy. "I knew if I went through my reads and did everything possible things would go right . . . We got off to a good start. It was nice on the first drive to score." Even Argos head coach Scott Milanovich praised Willys efforts on the field. "They protected the passer well and Drew made the throws that were there," Milanovich said. "Give him a lot of credit, that was an excellent first start for him." Aaron Kelly at wide receiver caught two of those touchdown passes as he opened his first full season with the Bombers with a 100-yard game. "Im going to change his name, Big Play Kelly," said OShea, who saw in a game what Kelly showed in camp. He joined the Bombers midway through last season. "I feel Ive got a good opportunity here," said Kelly, who entered his fourth season in the CFL and won an opener for the first time. He spent 2011 and 2012 with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. "I worked hard to win the starting spot here and just wanted to come out and start fast and help the team win." Penalties crippled the Argos, who had 22 to just seven for the Bombers, and 16 in the first half alone. OShea said they were a huge part of the game and noted one of Winnipegs, for too many men, led to one of Torontos touchdowns. Milanovich said his team needs to learn from the misttakes it made on the field Thursday.dddddddddddd "Theres three things we point to that win or lose football games: protecting the football, penalties, and protecting the quarterback, and we lost every phase of that ..." Milanovich said. "We simply cant win with that many penalty flags." After a couple of poor seasons, Winnipeg has some work to do to bring back the crowds at Investors Group Field. There were almost 9,000 empty seats Thursday night and at 24,872, only barely beat the 24,000 who attended the Bombers pre-season tilt against the Argos three weeks ago. Bombers president Wade Miller could be seen walking through the stands personally greeting fans Thursday night. "As much as the players that have been here the last few years need this win, so did the fans and our players appreciate that," said OShea. "This community needs this. The players needs to understand that its bigger than them too." Cory Watson caught another touchdown pass, backup quarterback Robert Marve ran for a fourth, and defensive back Demond Washington carried a fumble in for a fifth. Canadian receiver Julian Feoli-Gudino, a former Argo, made it six with a seven-yard catch in the fourth quarter. CFL rookie running back Nic Grigsby ran for 122 yards on 21 carries for the Bombers. A 77-yard return by Brendan Smith set up Torontos only touchdown in the first half when Ricky Ray hit Jason Barnes for nine yards. They got another on a five-yard pass to Jeremiah Johnson in the second and picked up a single on a kick. Chad Owens carried a kick back 83 yards late in the second half for another Toronto touchdown to make it 45-21. Marves touchdown was set up by a successful pass interference challenge from coach Mike OShea, payback for a similar challenge from Toronto coach Scott Milanovich in their exhibition game June 6, the first time the new league rule saw action. Torontos defence couldnt put any serious pressure on Willy for much of the game and their offence was hammered by the Bombers, with sacks, forced fumbles, and intercepted or blocked passes. Ray and Willy both threw 12 for 18 in the first half but Willy turned that into 246 yards and three touchdowns. Ray had to settle for 141 and one. Willy finished the game going 19 for 27 for 305 yards to Rays 27 for 38 and 283. Trevor Harris came in for Ray late in the second half and Brian Brohm replaced Willy, although Willy returned for a few plays after Owens touchdown. Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Timberwolves Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Cheap Spurs Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 22 Sep - 01:57 (2018) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet toutes les infos sur la team gso! Index du Forum -> toutes les infos sur la team gso! -> toutes les infos sur la team gso! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation